A CDE Definition
(1) (Computer-Aided Manufacturing) The automation of manufacturing systems and techniques, including numerical control, process control, robotics and materials requirements planning (MRP). See CAD and CAD/CAM.
(2) (CAMera) See Webcam, front-facing camera, rear-facing camera and network camera.
(3) (Content Addressable Memory) A hardware technique used for fast table lookups. See content-addressable memory.
(4) (Common Access Method) An ANSI standard interface that provides a common language between drivers and SCSI host adapters. See SCSI and ASPI.
(5) (Customer Asset Management) In the 1990s, a term that was first coined for and later replaced with "customer relationship management (CRM). See CRM.
Before/After Your Search Term
|call pickup service||cam phone|
|call routing service||CAMA|
|calling routine||camera blocker|
Terms By Topic
Click any of the following categories for a list of fundamental terms.