A CDE Definition
(1) See data interchange format.
(2) (Data Interchange Format) A standard file format for spreadsheet and other data structured in row and column form. Originally developed for VisiCalc, DIF is now under Lotus' jurisdiction.
(3) (Display Information Facility) An IBM System/38 program that let users build custom programs for online access to data.
(4) (Document Interchange Format) A file standard developed by the U.S. Navy in 1982.
(5) (Dual In-line Flatpack) A type of surface mount DIP with pins extending horizontally outward.
Before/After Your Search Term
Terms By Topic
Click any of the following categories for a list of fundamental terms.