A CDE Definition
(1) (Information and Content Exchange) A data syndication protocol that allows one website to obtain content from another website. Based on XML and meta tags, ICE provides a standard for subscribing to content. See XML, meta tag and syndication format.
(2) (In-Circuit Emulator) A chip used for testing and debugging logic circuits typically in embedded systems. The chip emulates a particular microprocessor and contains breakpoints and other debugging functions. See ROM emulator.
(3) (In Case of Emergency) A cellphone entry stored under the name of "ICE" that contains an emergency contact number and other medical information. It was recommended by a British paramedic, and a campaign for public awareness was launched in the U.K. in 2005. See emergency app.
(4) (Ice) A Lotus 1-2-3 add-on from Baler Software Corporation, Rolling Meadows, IL, that added extensions to Lotus macros.
(5) (Image Correction and Enhancement) See Digital ICE.
Before/After Your Search Term
|ICAT Metabase||Ice Cream Sandwich|
|ICCP||ICL Retail Systems|
Terms By Topic
Click any of the following categories for a list of fundamental terms.