A CDE Definition
(1) A loosely coupled wireless charging specification from the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC). See Qi.
(2) 3D street art by Chinese artist Michael Qi.
(1) See Qi wireless charging.
(2) A functional programming language developed by Mark Tarver that adds many features to LISP. Introduced in 2005, Qi is also written in LISP. See Lisp and functional programming.
(3) (Qi Hardware) A copyleft hardware project that requires all schematics to be made public. In 2010, the Ben NanoNote palmtop running OpenWrt was a Qi Hardware product. See OpenWrt and copyleft.
Before/After Your Search Term
|qdot||Qi wireless charging|
Terms By Topic
Click any of the following categories for a list of fundamental terms.