A CDE Definition
(1) Often refers to mobile devices accessing the Internet via a cellular system. See data plan.
(2) Any interface through which data are transmitted.
(3) Any transmission of data via wired or wireless communications.
(1) A monthly subscription to a cellular or other wireless carrier for the transfer of data over its network. It may be an unlimited-use plan or based on the actual amount of data transferred. See carrier data plans.
(2) A monthly subscription to a service that delivers database content, real-time data, news or other information. It may be an unlimited-use plan or based on the actual amount of data transferred.
Before/After Your Search Term
Terms By Topic
Click any of the following categories for a list of fundamental terms.